Invitation letter to China, Visa Application
All foreigners who want to enter China must have entry visas. Organizer strongly recommends that exhibitors should apply for visa at the latest one month before departure.
1. Please make photocopies of visa application form if more than one applicant requires visa invitation letter.
2. Please fill in the application form in capital letters or type and return it to us as soon as possible. We will precede your visa invitation letter immediately.
3. Please submit the application form together with the following required documents according to the procedure policy.
-entry record to China
4. Once approved, we will send you an invitation letter via fax or email.
5. If the original invitation letter is required by the Chinese embassy/consulate in your country, a courier fee will occur for the express mail service.
6. If you need invitation letter issued by Chinese government, EUR 40 application fee should be charged.
7. Please take invitation letter together with your passport to your embassy or consulate to apply visa.
8. Your embassy or consulate may have an additional charge for their paperwork.
Download Visa Application Form.
Please be reminded that all applicants’ passports must be valid for at least SIX MONTHS beyond the intended date to enter China or any other destination.
Add:Floor 3, Shanghai Railway Building, 355 Moling Road, Shanghai 200070,P.R.China
Contact: Mr. Bao ShiKai